INFORMATION FOR GATLINBURG JULY 2020 & OCTOBER 2020
1. Location of show: Gatlinburg Convention Center, Downtown Gatlinburg. 234 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Click for Map.
2. The average size booth is 10 ft. deep and 15 ft. wide (corner booth).
3. Show Hours: 10 A.M. until 6 P.M. daily and 10 A.M. until 5 P. M. Sunday.
4. We furnish background drapes (black) only. All other equipment must be furnished by the exhibitor.
5. Electricity: 0 to 2000 Watts: Advance Rate (must be completed with payment received 16 days before show opens—note this if mailing a check) $ 80.00 — Floor Rate $ 100.00. Each additional 1000 Watts: $45.00. Electricity, wifi (free for light use swipes, email/social media checking), and phone service must be ordered from the convention center. Fax orders will no longer be accepted. Click Here for Convention Center Online Ordering.
6. You may rent tables, table covers, chairs, spotlights, etc. from our display company, or bring your own. Order form will be on back of contract. Contracts are generally sent out the end of January, or after your application is accepted.
7. For your convenience, change will be available in the office (9 until 5 each day, 9 until 3 Sundays).
8. Detailed information pertaining to the shows will be sent out 30 days prior to show dates.