INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS JULY & OCTOBER 2023
1. Location of the show: Gatlinburg Convention Center, Downtown Gatlinburg. 234 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Click for Map.
2. The average size booth is 10 ft. deep and 15 ft. wide (corner booth).
3. Show Hours: July & October: 10 AM until 5 PM daily; extended to 7 PM on opening day.
4. We furnish background and side drapes (black) only. All other equipment must be furnished by the exhibitor. Tents are not acceptable for this indoor event. This is a professional event for professional artists and craftsmen. You must display your items accordingly.
5. Good lighting is highly recommended. Base poles and sliding supports for lights as well as chairs, tables, and skirting can be rented through the Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair display company. The order form will be on the back of the paper contract. Contracts are generally sent out at the end of January, or after your application is accepted. Online contracts will also be available and will include an order form in the process.
6. Electricity must be ordered from the convention center. Electricity: 0 to 2000 Watts: Advance Rate (must be completed with payment received 16 days before the show opens—note this if mailing a check) $ 80.00 — Floor Rate $ 100.00. Each additional 1000 Watts: $45.00. Click Here for Convention Center Online Ordering.
7. WIFI free for light use swipes, email/social media checking, provided separately for our artisans by Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair via the convention center.
8. For your convenience, change will be available in the office (9 AM until 3 PM each day).
9. Applications are reviewed by the jury. You must include 5 or more photos with your application: one photo of your booth display, one photo of you making your items, and three or more representing items you will be bringing to the fair. This is not a complete list of rules.
10. Detailed information pertaining to the shows will be sent out 30 days prior to show dates.
More Reasons To Exhibit With Us (Click Here)