INFORMATION FOR GATLINBURG JULY 2018 & OCTOBER 2018
1. Location of show: Gatlinburg Convention Center, Downtown Gatlinburg. 234 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Click for Map.
2. The average size booth is 8 ft. deep and 15 ft. wide (corner booth).
3. Show Hours: 10 A.M. until 6 P.M. daily and 10 A.M. until 5 P. M. Sunday.
4. We furnish background drapes (black) only. All other equipment must be furnished by the exhibitor.
5. Electricity: 0 to 2000 Watts: Advance Rate (14 days before show opens) $ 80.00 — Floor Rate $ 100.00. Each additional 1000 Watts: $45.00. Electricity, Wifi and phone service must be ordered from the Convention Center. Click Here for Convention Center Online Ordering.
6. You may rent tables, table covers, chairs, spotlights, etc. from our display company, or bring your own. Order form will be on back of contract.
7. For your convenience, change will be available in the office (9 until 5 each day, 9 until 3 Sundays).
8. Detailed information pertaining to the shows will be sent out 30 days prior to show dates.
1. The Artist who designs and produces the work MUST be present at show. Artist will only exhibit items that have been juried and approved. No imports, kits, or items made from kits may be displayed or sold.
2. NO ‘on sale’, ‘reduced price’, etc., will be allowed, as they tend to detract from the overall quality.
3. No displays are to exceed 8 ft. in height or protrude into the aisle. Exhibitor’s booth may not interfere with adjacent exhibitors
4. Nothing shall be nailed, stapled, or otherwise fixed to the walls, floors or any part of the exhibit space.
5. TN Sales tax, 9 3/4 %, and Gatlinburg Gross Receipts Tax, 1 ¼ % (tax subject to change).
6. All extension cords used at the show must be the heavy-duty three wire type. No two-wire extension cords are allowed.
7. All exhibitors are responsible for keeping their area clean during show. All displays should be neat and clean and tables should be covered on all sides to the floor with a professional looking cover of flame-retardant material. (no sheets)
8. Exhibitor’s booth must be open and staffed during all regular show hours.
9. Exhibitors are not to bring alcohol to the show or drink alcohol during show.
10. Refund Policy: If an exhibitor cancels their space 60 days prior to the show, a refund will be made, less a $ 25.00 processing fee. All cancellations must be in writing and received in the office 60 days prior to show.
11. Insurance, if desired by the exhibitors, must be obtained by them at their own cost. The vendor must agree to hold harmless the Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair, LLC, as stated in the final letter and contract.
12. Exhibitors and their helper must exhibit professional behavior at all times while on the show site. Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine what constitutes professional behavior. Violation of this rule will result in the exhibitor, their helpers and exhibits being excluded from the show site with no refund or allowance whatsoever.
*Special stipulations exist for Gallery placement.